Acne is a usual problem among women. But men can’t escape the reality that they are not an exemption to acne. Men can be more careless than women. They have the tendency to sweat more compared to women because they do the heaviest work.
As a result, dirt and sweat combined can be the culprit of why they usually get acne. But aside from dirt and sweat, men can also be prone to acne through hormones. It is in the form of the thing well known as testosterone.
Though females also generate testosterone, a male has a bigger productivity of it. It is known to be the superior male sex hormone. Testosterone is one of the most influential agents for hormones.
And hormone is known to have a big role in the occurrence of acne. It is said to have an effect of escalating the sebum that results in clogging of pore. If you will notice, male has a higher rate of acne breakouts in their stage of adolescence.
If women’s hormone escalates when they are in their period or when they are pregnant, male has their moment too.
Testosterone comes from gonad. It is a cell in the testes that can be found in male and ovaries from female. It is a kind of androgen that helps improve the evolution of male attributes.
It is also a famous ingredient that is so vital for the productivity of sperm cells in male adults. Testosterone is a hormone responsible for manufactured fresh blood cells by sending messages to the body. It enhances the bones, muscles, and libido for both male and female.
If you notice every change in a male’s body throughout and after growing up, it is probably the work of testosterone. Change in height, bigger private parts and having a bush of hair below are few examples of malformation in the body of most men when testosterone strikes.
Did you know that there are ways to increase the creation of testosterone? Here are some examples that may help you grow.
Ways To Increase The Level of Testosterone
Studies show that men within the age of 25-30 start decreasing the number of testosterone they produced. This is the reason why most men seek help and search for ways to improve and heighten the quantity of their testosterone. Low level of this hormone invites different kinds of disease and abnormalities. It includes hair loss in the body, low mass of the muscles, inactivity to sexual intercourse and more.
- Physical exercise – people with a well-balanced measurement of testosterone are those who are physically fit. If your weight is above normal, you should start losing fats. In that way, you’re on to have a balanced level of testosterone and a well-conditioned body. Do this and add fasting. It will help you lose weight faster than you think.
- Minimize stress – the effect of stress in our body is quite massive. It is the cause of many kinds of diseases inside and out of our body. Stress can be the culprit of your low testosterone level because it has the ability to block the power of it. This is one of the biggest reasons why men are having a hard time to do intercourse with their partner.
- Have enough sleep – what is the connection of sleep in testosterone? Well, this hormone is more active at night or every time we are in dreamland. Sleep deprivation will stop the production of it and may result in the decrease of testosterone level. That is why a complete and undisturbed sleep is healthy for your hormone. And may I remind you, this thing can happen for both male and female. Not enough sleep may result to lose one’s interest in sexual intercourse.
- Avoid foods with lots of sugar – researchers have discovered that glucose found in sweet foods or sugary foods are connected to the low level of testosterone for males. They found out that it has something to do with people getting fat because of sugar. We discussed earlier that experts advised some people to exercise for those with above normal weight because it is unhealthy and it affects the performance of testosterone in the body.
- Consume only healthy fats – many people said that fat is unhealthy. That it is not good for the diet. But in reality, fat can harm but it can also help depending on some circumstances. Our body has the ability to transform fat contents into a hormonal steroid. And this is where testosterone will happen. But you have to keep in mind that there are unhealthy fats that surround us also. So be careful on choosing what fats to get.
In this section, we proved that food can be the source of the unwanted substances that can affect testosterone. But knowing such a little scoop is not enough. Here, we are going to tackle what specific food is affecting testosterone and what is not. Make this your guide for choosing the right diet.
Foods That Promote a High Level of Testosterone
- Garlic – this basic ingredient of every dishes is a proven potent food that increases the number of testosterone constructed by the body. It has a component distinguished as Diallyl Sulfide that is a powerful chemical that helps stop and cure cancer but with a limited intake also. Its effect in hormone has been confirmed by some experts that perform a certain experiment.
- Coconut oil – coconut is known as a tree of life for its power to help a human body survive because of its benefits. Just like what I’ve told you earlier, a good fat is a good source of hormone and an example of it is coconut oil. This oil has been saturated and is considered excellent at steadying testosterone production. It can also act as an antioxidant booster in our body.
- Whey protein – protein is known for its ability to improve muscle mass that is also one of the duties of testosterone. Protein helps this hormone to disseminate and have a healthy balanced level.
- Vegetables – spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli are few examples of vegetable boosters for testosterone. It has the potential of washing away the extra estrogen that has an impact to the testosterone production. Though these vegetable content really centered on blocking cancer, it still influences the stability of hormones.
- Meat – most people love meat. It’s always included in our everyday meal because it gives us energy through the day. Meat brings fat to our body. It is good for the productivity of every human’s hormone. But still, too much consumption of this is not good for our health.
- Egg – eggs especially egg yolk is known for its calories. Hard boiled egg is usually included in most diet meals for those who wanted to lose weight. An egg is capable of keeping the measurement and producing testosterone because of its healthy fats. It also offers zinc that is needed and good for hormones.
- Shellfish – shrimp, crabs, oyster, and lobster are a few examples of rich in zinc foods that are good for the hormone. Why zinc? Because it is known for being connected with testosterone. Researchers have discovered that most people with zinc dearth have low testosterone content. Zinc helps in escalating the number of hormones produced in a woman’s body. It also works with a man’s hormone such as testosterone.
- Olive oil – this matter is said to be a good source of healthy fats that have been transformed into a hormone and added to the production of testosterone.
Those listed above are just a few examples of good food that is best for manufacturing testosterone in our body. Here are some additional lists for you.
Foods That May Stop The Production of Testosterone
- Vegetable oils
These food listed above contains stuff that may sway the firmness of testosterone for both male and female. Diminish of testosterone can result in a lower amount of libido for both genders.
The worst thing that can happen is to have abnormalities upon developing in our body. Males can have larger breast and female can develop hair in their face.
Others may experience stroke and blood lumps. Acne simultaneously with the struggle to sleep is an evidence of having low testosterone level.
What Are Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate?
Testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate are two kinds of injectable medicament. Enanthate is used to directly multiply testosterone.
It is an effective method but has a lot of side effects to watch out for. It includes acne, hair loss, oily skin, headache, vomiting and many more.
This medication is not advisable for pregnant women and breastfeeding mommies. It may cause defect for the fetus for it contains chemical that a baby can’t handle.
As for breastfeeding mommies, it may flow into your breast and mix with the milk. If this takes place, your baby might feel uncomfortable and the supply of milk will lessen.
Cypionate can enhance the male and female libido, strengthen your bones, and will give you enough comfort in your sleep.
But just like enanthate, this medicine has a lot of side effects including blood clots. Both types of injection can be done at home by yourself, but of course with the doctor’s instruction.
These hormones have only one goal and it is to improve the production of testosterone and to continue the evolution of the body.
Males are dominant in terms of heavy work and they sometimes forget the importance of their health.
Acne for most of them is not a big deal. But what they don’t know is that it can be the result of a much bigger problem inside their body. Testosterone is one of the reasons for their masculinity when they grow.
If this hormone is not in good condition, the development of their body will be slower and slower as time goes by. That is why I advised that they have to stop ignoring this small problem on the outside.
Consult or ask a doctor the cause of your breakouts before it’s too late.