Once in our life has experienced a harsh condition in our skin, but for others, this is an ongoing skin condition that is so disgusting. Did you know that the bacteria called Propionibacterium Acnes are present in human body especially in the face area?
There are lots of reasons that this bacteria grow and live in our skin. Some factors are due to medication, hormonal change, and stress.
You should be careful since this bacteria will not just grow in the face but including some other parts of your body like chest, back, arm and forehead that may develop into red pimples.
Aloe vera is a natural medicine that comes from a plant itself named Aloe Vera. Aloe vera is known to be effective in healing and treating lousy acne condition. It can also prevent pimples from growing again.
What is an Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera is a plant like cactus and known that aloe vera and cactus are both in the same Asphodelaceae and aloe family.
This kind of plant is simple and proliferates. It can grow in the garden, small containers, flower pots and even those large greenhouses. It has a unique shape of a leaf with spikes around it. Inside of it is a watery gel like on its limbs.
Aloe vera is a favorite ingredient in beauty products such as creams, cosmetics, and lotion.
Some even buy juices made from aloe vera, which is good for digestion and other intestinal problem. Some consider it as making a vegan dessert out from its gel. Aloe vera can heal itself naturally if a small amount of the tip is broken.
First grown aloe vera was from middle east countries, but you can now find aloe vera in most places around the world especially those countries who have a hot temperature.
Most of the people see it as an ornamental, but it brings a lot of beneficial effect to the human body including the problem of acne.
Using Aloe Vera in Treating Acne Scars
The following statement mentioned below are some factors why you need to choose aloe vera first before buying any medication in the pharmacy to heal your acne.
- Aloe vera contains a lot of beneficial nutrients that will help your acne problem. Aloe vera is known as a pure natural plant that will kill bacteria causing acne. Gibberellins, glucomannan, and polysaccharide are all antiseptic agents inside the aloe vera that work together to stop acne in your face.
- Aloe vera is capable of absorbing those oil in the face causing face pores to clog up.
- The content called glycol-protein is also responsible for healing the inflammation, irritation, and redness that results in pimples.
- Aloe vera is also a good source of antioxidant that can eliminate that dirt in the face.
- Aloe vera has a life saving essential content like vitamins, zinc, carbohydrates, carotenoids, flavonoids, amino acids, and catechins.
- Aloe vera also acts as an astringent that can clean and clear the pores but apply it naturally in the face.
- Aloe vera when applying in the face promotes new cell growth and rejuvenate the look.
THING YOU NEED TO KNOW WHILE USING ALOE VERA IN TREATING ACNE SCARS
Let us find out more of the benefits how aloe vera is such a vital plant in treating acne scar problem.
- Always remember to perform the skin test before using aloe vera gel in your skin to make sure that there’s no allergic reaction to your skin.
- Always put in your mind to consider using the actual gel of the aloe vera plant and not those creams. Honestly, creams may not be useful compared to aloe vera gel.
- Make sure to use only the gel in aloe vera.
- Consider applying the gel in your face overnight. It is to make sure that it absorbs to your skin properly and help to heal faster.
- Make sure to observe that your skin is not dry after applying the aloe vera gel.
- The fresh and new scar is best to treat aloe vera gel immediately. Those older scars may also become treatable by aloe vera gel but not to the extent.
- Aloe vera gel is also best to apply while acne is still fresh to prevent severe scarring in your face or skin. But sometimes it depends on the person’s skin. It is always best to try out to check what will happen.
SOME OF THE ALOE VERA RECIPE TO TREAT ACNE AND ACNE SCARS
The best way to utilize aloe vera gel in treating acne is stated below. It will be an easy and simple step by step process of making the recipe. It will be convenient on your part since you can carry this beauty recipe anywhere you go.
Aloe vera will not just treat acne in your face but will also moisturize your skin and make it glow. Aloe vera will also make your skin look clean and fresh. Excess oil in the skin will also lessen upon applying the aloe vera gel recipe regularly.
ALOE VERA GEL AND LEMON
If you’re looking for an organic face wash, then this ingredient is best for yourself. It will heal inflammation and redness in your face due to a lousy acne condition. It will make acne scars while combining the lemon juice with aloe vera gel. It will also lighten up the injuries.
Ingredients/ Material needed:
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – ⅛ tbsp.
- Towel or cloth
- Properly mix the main ingredient mainly aloe vera and lemon in a bowl or glass
- Use a spoon to stir it properly
- Massage to your face
- Make sure that the mixture will not reach your eyes to avoid the problem.
- For morning treatment – apply the mixture for one minute then wash it properly with warm water
- For bedtime treatment – apply the aloe vera gel in your face up to the second layer then let it dry. Just wash your face in the morning to get better results.
- Always remember to avoid applying foundation or powder while on the process.
- Do this application twice a week to see best results.
ALOE VERA GEL AND HONEY
One of the best recipe for treating acne and acne scars. It is an easy and straightforward way since you can leave this treatment for ten minutes and can be done twice or thrice a week.
Ingredients/ Material needed:
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp.
- Honeybee – 1 tbsp.
- A glass
- Towel or cloth
- Mix the aloe vera gel and honey bee in the glass.
- Use a spoon to stir it properly.
- Use your fingertips to massage the ingredients to your face for a minute properly.
- Avoid the eyes while applying the mixtures.
- Leave it for ten minutes to make sure that the mixture to appropriately absorb to the skin of your face.
- After ten minutes, wash your face with warm water.
- Pat it dry with a towel or cloth.
- You may also apply a little amount of aloe vera gel in your face. To moisturize your skin and keep it away from drying.
- Do this process for at least once daily for two weeks.
Other Ingredients that you can consider adding it to your Aloe Vera Gel Recipe.
Aside from using honey and lemon to your aloe vera gel recipe to treat your acne condition. You can also check the following lists of natural ingredients. It will also alleviate the case in healing the acne and even the acne scars. It is advisable only to use one or two ingredient at the same time to avoid other skin issues.
- Turmeric powder – this will ease inflammation
- Lime juice – best substitute for lemon juice
- Calendula tincture – this can help lighten the scars
- Tea tree oil – this will help moisturize the skin
How Long Aloe Vera Recipe Work?
There are reasons why aloe vera will or will not work for your skin. But if you follow the guidelines correctly and do it promptly and regularly, then you have 90% of chances to heal your acne without any problem with its scars. You can observe the effect for one week if it works in your skin.
- Two weeks is enough to make sure that your skin improve because of aloe vera gel
- Acne should slow down, and no new pimples should start.
- After two weeks of using the recipe, you should observe clearing of pimples in your face.
- Acne scars should lighten up, and face looks moisturized.
Lastly, applying aloe vera gel is safe and will not cause any problem with your skin. But as a user, you need to be observer enough to check if it creates chaos in the skin condition. It can cause itchiness, and this is normal for some sensitive skin. If continuously happens, it is best to stop using the mixture mentioned above. It only means that your skin reacts to some ingredients in the recipe.
Supposedly, applying the mentioned recipe above should not make you feel uncomfortable and would not let your skin experience some allergic reaction.